An Anglican living in Rome: a blog about art, history and much more!
Saturday, September 27, 2014
Chiesa dei Santi Vito e Modesto
This church was
re-built in 1477 by Pope Sisto IV della
Rovere. On the right-hand wall there is a Renaissance aedicula with a
fresco by Melozzo da Forlì and Antoniazzo Romano representing the Madonna col Bambino e Santi.